TRUSCULPT iD: DEFINING YOUR BODY ID WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING.
The body you want, down to the last curve.
Nurturing You is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
HOW IT WORKS?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Who Can Benefit From Body Contouring
A common question we get asked is, what areas of the body are able to be targeted in a body sculpting session? We recommend this procedure to anyone who is suffering from excess or stubborn fat in any of the following regions:
- Stubborn belly fat
- Bra bulges
- Muffin tops
- Flabby arms
- Jowls “double chin”
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!